Wednesday, September 28, 2005

IN THE MORNING
The Psalmist writes in Psalm 5:3 "In the morning, O Lord you will hear my voice; In the morning I will order my prayer to you and watch." We can take instruction from this passage and others that speak of our time with God "in the morning". It is in the morning where the tone is set for our day. It is in the morning where the devil is fought and our souls prepared for the glory of the day. I wonder how many get up "in the morning" with no thought of God at all. I wonder how many start their day faithfully with the non-negotiable have to have, that's right you guessed it, cup of coffee!! There is nothing better "in the morning" that you and I can do than spend time with our Lord in His Word and in prayer. So I pray that for all the days to come you take time "in the morning" to be with you Father.

blog you later,
pastor tom

___________________________________________________________________