Monday, October 31, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHERYL

Today's blog will cover today and tomorrow, as I am taking part of today and tomorrow to dedicate to the love of my life, my wife Cheryl. It is her birthday tomorrow and I will be doing some special things for her these next couple of days. Let me tell you why she is the best and why I love her. First and foremost she has a heart for the Lord. She loves God and is passionate about serving Him. She always is looking for ways to serve her Lord, be it musically, with a meal, or leading the younger kids in the pinyata and bobbing for apples, like she did yesterday.

She is a great mother to our children. I marvel at her passion for our children, regardless of their age. She has always had an incredible heart for our kids. She is their greatest advocate. As a wife, I could have not asked for a better partner. God gave me exactly what I needed when he gave her to me. She has been though more with me than I care to remember, It is to my shame and embarrassment that I think of all that I put her through in our early years. But in spite of me, she hung on and remained faithful to the vows she committed to before God.

I praise God for my wife Cheryl, she is my best friend, my lover, my soul mate. It is with great joy that I look forward to growing old with her, and spoiling our grandkids together.

Happy Birthday Cheryl,
I Love You,
Tommy