Monday, December 05, 2005

IT'S STILL MONDAY!

Well I sat down four different times to do this blog, and did not get it accomplished any of those times. But I am hear now, and it is still Monday, so it counts. To be short and sweet, I have been asked to appear on the Tucker Carlson show on Thursday night, live on MSNBC at 11:00 pm. The topic will be the Mr. Heterosexual contest in February. I would encourage you and ask you to pray for me in that interview, as I know I will not have a lot of time, as those interviews generally only run two to three minutes long. It is a great opportunity from the hand of God and I pray to be faithful to what it is that He would have me do in that time. So , I got the blog in, it is still Monday, barely, and thanks for the prayers.

blog you later,
pastor tom