Friday, December 09, 2005

OBSERVATIONS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE TUCKER CARSLON SHOW

Well that was fun. Some observations from last night's appearance on the Tucker Carlson show on MSNBC:
1. It was unbelievably quick. I cannot believe the segment was close to four minutes, it felt like 30 seconds!
2 God is faithful. I wanted to be sure to get the message He wanted out there, and when I gave the answer that "all men are heterosexual", I was amazed at the words the Lord gave me.
3. Gods people are great. So many have prayed and encouraged me in this, it is humbling.

So we will see what the Lord does with all of this. I continue to pray that He is glorified and exalted in all arenas that He brings this to. Thanks again, as it is the Lord , you and me in all of this!

blog you later,
pastor tom