COULD YOU PASS THE TEST FOR ENTRY?
One of the things you have to do if you attempt to enter our country legally, which millions who are here have not done, is to take a test. It is a test that is fairly comprehensive and is also in the process of being redesigned. The point of it is to know that those who desire to be a part of our country, actually have taken the time to understand who we are and where we come from, as well as how we operate today. Something that illegal immigrants have not taken the time to understand, nor do they need to as they invade our country on their terms and for their own gain.
In looking at the test I wonder how many of those of us who were fortunate enough in Gods Providence to be born in this great country, could pass it. Here are is a sampling of the questions, twenty of them. As a reader of this blog I would ask you to take this twenty question test and see how you do. The answers with an appropriate website for the whole test will come tomorrow. Have fun as you identify with the hard working honest immigrants who seek to become vital contributing members to the great nation that is America!
1. What is the supreme law of the land?
2. What do we call the first ten amendments to the Constitution?
3. How many amendments does the Constitution have?
4.We elect a U.S. Senator for how many years?
5. The House of Representatives has how many voting members?
6. If both the President and the Vice President can no longer serve, who becomes President?
7. How many justices are on the Supreme Court?
8. What is one responsibility that is only for United States citizens?
9.Who wrote the Declaration of Independence?
10.When was the Constitution written?
11.What territory did the United States buy from France in 1803?
12. Who was President during World War I?
13. Who did the United States fight in World War II?
14. Why does the flag have 13 stripes?
15.What are the two parts of the U.S. Congress?
16. We elect a U.S. Representative for how many years?
17. In what month do we vote for President?
18.Who signs bills to become laws?
19.Who is the Chief Justice of the United States?
20.What is the name of the Speaker of the House of Representatives now?
blog you later,