THE RESULTS ARE IN!
Here are the questions again with the answers. How did you do? Email me your scores and I will post the best one!
1. What is the supreme law of the land?
2. What do we call the first ten amendments to the Constitution?
the Bill of Rights
3. How many amendments does the Constitution have?
4.We elect a U.S. Senator for how many years?
5. The House of Representatives has how many voting members?
6. If both the President and the Vice President can no longer serve, who becomes President?
the Speaker of the House
7. How many justices are on the Supreme Court?
8. What is one responsibility that is only for United States citizens?
serve on a jury & vote
9.Who wrote the Declaration of Independence?
10.When was the Constitution written?
11.What territory did the United States buy from France in 1803?
▪ the Louisiana Territory Louisiana
12. Who was President during World War I?
13. Who did the United States fight in World War II?
Japan,Germany & Italy
14. Why does the flag have 13 stripes?
because there were 13 original colonies, because the stripes represent the original colonies
15.What are the two parts of the U.S. Congress?
the Senate and House (of Representatives)
16. We elect a U.S. Representative for how many years?
17. In what month do we vote for President?
18.Who signs bills to become laws?
19.Who is the Chief Justice of the United States?
20.What is the name of the Speaker of the House of Representatives now?
So how did you do?
blog you later,