Friday, March 13, 2009

DISGUSTED IN MANILA!

All right, I know I was going to try to stick with updates from the Philippines, and I will get back to that soon, although I am unsure of my web access after today for a while. But I could not ignore what I have discovered when it comes to the latest homosexual advance on the children of our culture. It seems that you can go to an online site, shockwave.com and play a free trial online version of the game of Life. Many of you will remember that game where you had the car and family and traveled across the hills of the board to get to the end. Well in the new online version when you pick your person to be in the game, you have the choice of spouses that includes a same sex spouse. So young children playing the game will get the message that it is OK to have a same sex spouse. And the game will even add children to that relationship. One parent whose six year old child discovered this perversion comments;


"You know how kids are. My daughter noticed right away (even before I did) and clicked on one of the girls instead of one of the men and then asked, 'Mom, how come I can marry a woman?' And then that led into a lot more questions that, quite frankly, I was not ready to talk to my 6-year-old about."

I am sure the homosexual activists are popping open champagne bottles when they hear stories like this. Another six year old has been exposed to homosexual relationships being normal. And what safer more effective venue than a game? It is a disgusting reality of the times we live in that young children are being targeted by these depraved individuals. And it is more disgusting that the church is such a coward when it comes to this war. Yes it is a war for the souls of children and the church is in the corner sucking its thumb not wanting to offend anyone. In the meantime child after child is left to consider if they too might be homosexual. God in His sovereignty has placed us in this moment of history, and I believe we will all be called to give an account of what we did during this time. And I do not think saying, " I did not offend anyone" will be the answer the Lord is looking for!

blog you later,
pastor tom
www.engagingyourworld,com