Friday, April 17, 2009

WRONG GUY TO ROB! SCORE ANOTHER ONE FOR THE OLD GUYS!!


Leonard W. Cooper is sixty nine years old and works at a barber shop in Hagerstown Maryland that his pastor owns. Wednesday he was sitting in the shop reading his Bible when an intruder came in wielding a knife and demanding money. Leonard had no money and showed the thief his empty pockets. When the thief went to check the empty pockets for himself, Leonard took the opportunity to begin to wrestle the knife away. And as they fought and wrestled, Leonard realized he could not get the knife from him, so he picked the robber up and threw him through the glass front door. Leonard's comments?

"That’s the only way I could get him off me. I wish I would have thought to get his mask off. All I’m worried about is the knife. It was so fast. We were moving fast. I’m OK. God kept me through all that. God is my protector. It’s been a ... wow ... It’s been a day."

At SIXTY NINE!!! You gotta love it!!

blog you later,
pastor tom
www.engagingyourworld.com
sign up for podcast of radio show
at website